Friday, August 24, 2007

all I've got are Bug pictures


I'm becoming as bad as those people who only post videos... I know. Mendacious is going to put me on one of her lists soon. But, m, just remember I'm an Angry Preggo, I could make a list of my own.

xoxo,
preemptive pen


Pic 1: How Bug entertains herself, walking around with a skirt on her head. Future bank robber? Possibly. Charming little weirdo I'm so proud of? Definitely.








Pic 2: Dear Future and Inevitably Harassed Pen,
Please refer back to this photo before you chuck her. Look how cute.

xo,
pen zen

3 comments:

ashley said...

Wow. Bug looks like J. Lo. in that second pic. Daddy's little girl!

mendacious said...

the bug is infinitely more than i have ever wrought. it is a good thing to have as long as you eventually re-emerge ; )and she's adorable, so there's that.

Anonymous said...

very adorable.

meantime, I've got the wee one running after the grandparents' neighbor's kid with a large, red, plastic baseball bat. not adorable. especially since only last night he was painting the family room rug with upchuck juice.

He'd better sleep tonite.

She's very adorable, mendacious... you done good.

meow.