Thursday, March 22, 2007

what the hell, ravu

So, last night the Moto and Ravu tribes split up, regrouped, and blindly chose new buffs to decide which beach each would live on. The new Ravu is all guys, which, if you think about, makes for a better game. Moto still has their insane level of luxury, while the guys, though roughing it, have a lot more initial brawn to balance them out. Also, they received hooks and line yesterday, they know how to fish, and therefore should have a pretty good chance of winning a challenge. Just one challenge. Any challenge?

It's like, what the hell, Ravu?! I know you were close in the immunity challenge this time, like really close, but close obviously yields no cigar. No skull on a pole to save your butts from going home. Did anyone else feel sorry for Anthony? J.Lo was on the fence about him, but I kind of did feel sorry for him. I would maybe hang out with Anthony in real life, in spite of, or probably because of, his self-proclaimed geekiness. I feel like Rocky, while interesting television, is a loose cannon, and tribally they would be wise to get rid of him sooner rather than later. And Lisi will be back from Exile Island next week, and clearly, for reasons of karma, will deserve to go home (when Ravu inevitably LOSES, AGAIN), so Rocky will be around longer, maybe even till merger. And that's just trouble. His speech to Anthony on speaking your mind, guy, granted contained several valid points, but it did also cross over many lines of rudeness and bad form, so sorry, I simply cannot abide.

And I'm totally on board Team Ravu, now that Alex is there. So guys, for the love of pete, get it together. Yeesh!

3 comments:

bruckner said...

Best episode in years!!!

No, I'm not sorry for Anthony. Yes, in real life, Anthony is a good guy. But he's a f***ing p***y. He's just a weak person, Pen. You've really got to be able to step up and establish yourself in all the situations life presents you. Just because someone is nice doesn't make them valuable. I know that comes off harsh, but accomplishment over courtesy always! Anthony was so weak that I'm ashamed to wear the same eyeglasses.

Michelle is really starting to emerge as a star.

What an interesting challenge. Couldn't reallly tell wtf was going on, but I liked it.

And Mookie commited survivor suicide tonight. Why do people think they have power when they are the swing vote? Swing votes become dispensible as soon as their usefulness wears off. Idiot.

If I could swim, I would apply for this show tommorrow.

bruckner said...

How about my dog, Earl!

Ruff ruff ruff

penelope said...

I do like Earl. Alex is still my fav--

I agree you have to be strong and step up, well especially in the game of Survivor. I don't know about not being nice. I mean, I typically get annoyed at people within the game who complain about other players not taking the high road, or not playing with integrity, etc. It's stupid within the game because IT'S A GAME. For a million dollars. With the goal to OUTWIT. In general though, I see no reason for pure, undeserved rudeness... I more admire cunning, strategic button-pushing, things like that. I wish Anthony would have grown a pair out on the island, but maybe this will teach him something about himself.

And duh, the so-called power of the swing voter. Half the time, they're not even really the swing vote, they just THINK they are. Total Survivor Suicide.