Tuesday, March 6, 2007

M's List of the Malcontent

Random Comments:

  1. Yogurt is very soothing to an upset stomach.
  2. I woke up cranky bcs i was in the middle of a dream. My thought: figures, i never, get to talk to her!!
  3. I'm really bored with being me right now.
  4. Though the shopping spree made me feel slightly better. Okay it was a guilty pleasure. Bcs um, I have debt to pay... shouldn't I look good doing it?? But then how am I getting to Oxford... but then aren't I not going to make it anyway?
  5. My lips are chapped.
  6. My shoulders are that thing of gibralter.
  7. I am underjobbed. Bored of saying that. Bored with all the feelings having to do with that.
  8. Tired.
  9. Need to shave.
  10. Paint.
  11. Make 2 Necklaces
  12. Read 10 books
  13. Write
  14. Taxes.
  15. Stop being bored...
  16. Be less irritating.
  17. Do not watch sex-scenes with parents
  18. Keep up the course language
  19. Sew
  20. Sleep the sleep of the dead.

2 comments:

Kurt said...

I slept until 9:00 and then had yogurt for my tummy. Also, I have no job. It's like we're the same person!

penelope said...

You totally need to go to Oxford.

What does one do there, if not studying? Just wondering.