Friday, December 7, 2012

#21 (the two prayers)

from LAcat (like 2 months later): What about you? Oh, I felt confirmation about Vietnam. Very fruitful image, with one ominous looking smoking volcano. Maybe be mindful and covered in prayer while you are there? When I pray for you I am overwhelmed with lovely feelings of God's pleasure and pride in you.

from LF (awesome girl that has been growing into listening prayer):

- (Asking about Vietnam now) volcanos; erupting fire
- My whisper is with you
- Those who hope in the Lord fly high on the wings of eagles; they will not grow weary, they will not be faint.
- This is you. Rest in Me. Receive from Me. I will nourish you. I will fortify you.
- Be still and know. I Am.
- (song melody) Give thanks to the Lord for He is good - His love endures forever! Sing PRAISE! SING praise! Sing PRAISE! SING praise! Forever God is faithful. Forever God is strong. Forever God is with us, forever...
- waves crashing on the sand
- serenity, you sitting on a beach.
- jagged rocks, a bird in flight
- I am your trail guide. Tune in to Me. I will show you. I am near.
- Aboard (seeing a ship), about, above (seeing all sides of a ship, idea of surrounding), across after against
- huzzah for prepositions! and alliterations - my songs to you.
- a big, GREAT smile
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. <3, <3, <3.
- Alllllll you need is LOVE ! (doot do doooh - Beatles melody)
- A big brass band playing this song for you!
- There is no height nor depth to My endless love for you...my love goes on and on for you.

No comments: