Friday, May 12, 2006

work2

so okay- TGIF right? bcs working coupled with being social means that I: miss my favorite shows which thankfully are all reaching their finales. I don't get to spend time in the garden. I don't play with the dogs. I don't read or watch my dvd selections. I don't aimlessly search the net even though there's nothing else to be searched. I don't contemplate my existence. I don't think about that list of projects I want to do. or which friends are ignoring me, email, life-in-crisis,etc.

Tomorrow is my 30th. Maybe I'll document my happy beach adventure. Still not knowing what the night holds... humm. man no time to blog either. pictures need to be taken, people need to be maligned. so little time.

alright that thing they call work i must actually get ready for- here's an FTA (from the archives) and i plan to blog for "real" soon.

2 comments:

Kurt said...

I missed last week's GGs. How did that happen?

mendacious said...

what were you thinking! go to www.televisionwithoutpity.com and read the re-cap!