Monday, May 15, 2006

back, and blue: TOO

@dave and busters in arcadia- a game 'palace' for ad-ults. drinks anyone?!

friend joanna who captures the slightly giddy feeling of playing fighter pilot games.
who me? yes, i am a ticket whore- i was able to purchase a paddleball game, a flower rainbow beaded curtain and in addition as party favors: my guests walked away with a rice cooker and a wine bottle opener.
friend kerry, who you know, captures the quintessential exuberance of the moment.

i need to bring out my big camera more opposed to my camera phone so i could take a pic of the good looking bartender or my score on skiball... but alas. i'm all wiped out. i shouldve posted sooner and when i can, i will master posting from work! and how much do i love them- they got me a cake that actually said my name on it and sung me happy birthday. it's been a very fabulous weekend. this could not be a better introduction into 30. cards. birthday dinners and drinks. yea! and no pics of the beach as my phone camera died as i went to take a pic of my 'passion' iced tea. there was a background of 54 surfers dotting the blue-scape with black suits and white boards. the surf was low but they all seemed to be enjoying their communal rights. i sat out on the jetty and waited to be entertained- contemplating that if i'd taken a picture it wouldn't do it justice, with the ocean gushing over the rocks, and the mess of muscles or the formation of pelicans flying overhead... but maybe.

next up, i swear, pics of the yard and if i can quite describe my work place, i will!

5 comments:

penelope said...

FABULOUS pictures, thanks for taking us to D&B's with you!

i think you can set up blogger where you can email your post directly to ivy, if that helps. i used to do that from work sometimes.

Kurt said...

I like the camera phone pics.

Anonymous said...

Good times. Your ticket take is quite impressive!

Karima said...

who wouldn't be a ticket whore when you can get a rice cooker?

Somebody's Mom said...

good times!