Sunday, May 7, 2006

Ah Glorious Weekend

Hello Beautiful People.

Twas a lovely weekend. An actual weekend. Couched like bookends upon the week. Resplendint. After strolling thru the valley yesterday I came home today and celebrate siete? de mayo in style. And with some grilled carne asada and daquaris i've toasted in Spring... and am actually musing about other social things I might do later in the month- like attempt to throw a party? or... ? something? It might be too social for me. I think the last one I threw was 2 years ago. That's about right. It takes me that long to gear up- some sort of post traumatic stress something from somewhere. Any suggestions about possible scenarios...

Otherwise tomorrow i start the job that may very well last 10months and pay off my quite substantial credit card debt! and 2 private loans! yea! and fund my trip to nicaragua and allow me to buy purple paint and get a manicure and be fiscally responsible... and um other stuff. oh shit man it's ENDLESS... sort of. but such a promising beginning. i got a fortune cookie to end all fortune cookies last sunday that said i would get gold coins in bushels... or something. i'll have to show you later bcs the idea of going thru bushels to get gold might not work for me. so the phrasing is very important! more on the new job soon.
starting at 9am...monday...the 8th...

xo. M.

5 comments:

SW said...

goodluck!!!! not that you need it, but i hope you have a good time.

penelope said...

yes, good luck! and, you must throw a party. it's your BIRTHDAY month!!

Trey said...

Good luck, and happy purple paint buying day!

Kurt said...

nicaragua is the new costa rica.

Somebody's Mom said...

Tell us all about it!