Sunday, May 21, 2006

i want my mtv

hello and good morning. so here is years of slow labor, a green thumb and arm-wrestling my mom to get my way- right mom?! and this is only the early-mid spring garden. a week has passed and already the sunflowers have doubled in size and we've planted a heap of new things on the right mound- interesting? yes, it is. I know! although i would like to be done with all the maintenance, so i can sit and sit and do nothing but as it is i've assigned myself tasks- like: repot three ferns, rehang. reorganize pots on left side of kitchen door, put away extra pots, throw away trash, sweep, and and uh... finish sometime after everything has died. whatever, it's my lot i know. i'm obsessive and task oriented. what to do?





6 comments:

penelope said...

wow!! awww, i want to come visit. is next week good? okay, great.

seriously, that is one lovely backyard.

Daniel Bruckner said...

Is it true that your dog stood in front of one of those tennis ball serving machines and it's been stuck like that ever since?

Megs said...

I am envious of your very, very beautiful backyard.

Somebody's Mom said...

Dear Penelope,
Come on down, anytime.
And thank you for the birthday greetings.
-m's mom-

mendacious said...

johann, this is true. also he is actually a stuffed dog. that animated look in his eye is completely digitized.

penelope said...

I'm going to save my pennies for a trip!!