Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Post

I can't believe neither of us posted yesterday and everything was going so well- sometimes it's hard to actually formulate thought apart from event based blogging. No events, no blog. You see the quandary. Things don't happen that fast and then your mind starts to wonder what to write about.

Sure I can tell you about yesterday. We're doing a video showcasing 17 adoptable orphans who all need homes- Each step of the post production process has been a wee nightmare- which makes me think SATAN clearly doesn't want us to find homes for these kids. And then finally as we were all starving due to no lunch and it being 4pm- having survived on half an orange and salty peanuts (which made me grateful that i actually think this is horrible) we find out that the text at the very end of the video "MIRACLE" is spelled incorrectly. Who caught it? I did! Miss anti-speller. I said, Guys, please tell me that MIRICLE isn't spelled wrong- and they all blinked and i went, hell. And an hour and a half later I finally went home. We didn't get the copies overnighted and I walked out to a $45 parking ticket (damn street cleaning). Didn't even see it. So my boss says, later that night, so you're donating the money you made to LA County. Yes, Yes I am.

God, get those poor orphans some families.

No comments: