Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Morning Carnage

I went to start the car this morning and bits of blood and feather chunks were plastered all over my window. I thought, was it a cat? Was it some sort of macabre prankster? As I did a u-turn i was hoping that all the chunk would blow away and I glanced up into the tree, wondering if maybe it was a crow- but whattya know it was a hawk? or a falcon? I can't really remember what the differentions are. But "peregine falcon" is my fathers guess. eh. whatever. predator. messy morning meal rained down upon my window. the cycle of nature continues. he just stared at me, viewing me perhaps as a curious minimal threat, and wondered what the fascination was, as feathers continued to waft downward.

1 comment:

T. said...

Birds are the devil's kin. Beware.