Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanks.

Well good morning to you blog-nation. I have no idea what to blog about or what the day holds for me. I am actually sort of looking forward to the following things, however: mulching the garden, thanksgiving and completing art projects. It does indeed feel like some sort of holiday. Where the days are infinite and where there's good food coming around the corner. I have feasts lined up thurs-sun. The mood is jubilant.? Well anyway i'm sure i'll have crazy things to blog about tomorrow... maybe. I am going over to relatives house and hilarity always ensues, however i will be avoiding the evaal relatives house. i have my limits. And instead am going over to a friends house later in the day to perhaps play bible trivia circa 1984 and southpark uno. and i will remember to bring the camera. any questions, comments, derisive comments: you know where to find me.

much love,
mendacious.

No comments: