Wednesday, December 1, 2010

en-

The storm system is still coming in waves- a cold arctic maritime polar current of discontent. A moment around 11am of sunshine, clearing and warm breeze of being and sense of place. There was a twinge of a balloon slowly losing air to pile the analogy when in the game i had found all the gnomes and the questing was over. (Initial sense of triumph followed by, are you kidding me? Thats IT?!) It didn't stop me from washing the windows on my car and polishing the trim but after that I quickly lost my way as the rain rolled back in. I mean I don't recall doing anything after that but making a quesa?dilla. And reading a chapter out of a book that I can't keep reading. I mean she used the sentence: "he [God] was too exalted for an inadequate human cult"... blech. Goodbye book. Next.

Yesterday I managed to make a mix tape which i entitled "the same old thing". I dyed the mesh on my new sneakers pink, and filled the green bin (that was today actually). I showered yesterday. I think what i'm getting at is everything is happening in slow motion. Like this post. LIke me transferring all my monthly planner information and making a list to do laundry and?... where's the spark? next quest? There are those bills to pay. The vague sense of impending doom or change- whichever. I have meetings to attend. Necklaces to finish. Finances to worry about. Figure out who killed Toby... i'll imagine i'm playing with you. I have my very first podcasts to listen to, but what else. what else. LIke joanna saw and othercathy confirmed, am i a marble in a mesh bag gathering force? and to what purpose... and to what complaint... certainly i must have things to say about living in babylon with no prospering insight. It is a very adventish place to be. We'll see if i can find words to these things later. I am craving a butterscotch sucker, but that'll keep. I'm going to swallow my citrus mint gum and go to bed.

here's the song list:
I gotta feelin' (BEP)
Empire State of MInd (JayZ/Riana)
Don't Stop (Innerpartysystem)
Where's your head at (Basement)
Twisted Nerve (Hermann)
Little LIon Man (Mumford)
Sometime around midnight (Airborne Toxic Event)
Paparazzi (Lady Gaga)
Same old thing (Black Keys)
Gold digger (Kanye)
Sexy Back (Timberlake)
Ridin Dirty (Chamillionaire)
Gangstas Paradise (Coolio)
Jesus Walks (Kanye)
Natural Blues (Moby)
Oceans and Streams (Black Keys)
Bang Bang (Nancy S.)
Toccata and Fugue (Bach?)

2 comments:

Hurley Lucy said...

Forgive me for not saying this earlier but, damn! You're an awesome writer. :) I really enjoy reading your quirky but poetic postings. :)

schu said...

awwwww! thank YOU.