Sunday, December 5, 2010

m,

Hello you. So apparently I’m moving? For reals. But more pressing is the post-Strep cold that won’t leave me alone. In fact, it keeps getting worse rather than better. Headache, itchy sore throat, filled sinuses, watery eyes and weak muscles. Whyyyyy.

As a result I have little energy for the boxing and organizing that lays before me. Much less Christmas – don’t even talk to me yet about Christmas. We’ll forge ahead with the festivities in due time, but that time isn’t yet. It will be terribly dicey, but at the very least, as K.Lo noted, Santa has a place to come into our new house now. A fireplace.

***

Okay so it’s a few days later. You can see I just gave up in the middle in a fit of the vapors. I’m feeling a bit better, dare I say it? Aside from itchy ears and the desire to nap for hours. Can I do that? Anyway, I thought I’d give you a sneak-peek of the house I’ve never actually set foot in. The one we’re moving to. Apparently there might even be snow on its ground as we speak. xo

house1house2house3photo (2)photo (3)photo (4)photo (5)photo (6)photo (7)photo (8)photo (9)photo (10)photo

8 comments:

almost anonymous said...

Cool house!!

It's raining in So Cal! said...

sledding might be on the list of children's activities....

The house is charming.

Andria said...

Yay, so exciting! Love seeing pictures. Looks like a great HOME.

but, I must say, yowza with the yellow and blue combo! The wall is actually very similar to our dining room and Dellaina's room, so I'm a fan of bright colors, but combined with that super BLUE carpet?! Who's the lucky one that gets that room? guests? so they don't sleep well and won't stay long. hee.

pen said...

That would be N.Lo's. It will be WVU themed. :)

Hurley Lucy said...

Ummmm, are you moving far?! Happy for the lovely-spacious home but I will be heartbroken if it's too far!
It's an adorable home!!!!!
Thank you again for this morning. YOU're a blessing.

schu said...

;)!
ah, miss lucy, the crux is that penelope and i (me) are two entirely different people. though it pleases me to no end that we are melding together after so long blogging together. i do often think she is entirely imaginary, despite her protestations.

(she's moving from NC to VA and not anywhere closer to me. tsk.)

jenn said...

Love the new house! I'm envious of that fireplace. :)

Andria said...

WVU?
Can't wait to see pictures of everyone all moved in! Hope it's transitioning well.