Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dear Pentastic,

I'm not psychic but it seems like we're having a good time? Sort of like I never left. Besides the fact that I know I need to get a laptop so that we can all be plugged in at the same time. Though it is forcing me to finish e@tpray,love- which i confess, i'm leaning toward not liking, but not in the hate sense, but is it possible that as talkative and nice and compelling as she is, she's ultimately shallow? even in all her deepness? having all these experiences but not really completely reflecting any sort of change, but just taking on character after character, living them right but not really? Or rather thats how it seems to be conveyed. As the newness of the first i left. I have some pages left so we'll see.

I suppose the biggest change besides the shocking fishtank move, which i noted in a blogpic once so i prepared myself not to be shocked- is klo's utter chatterbox nature. mymymy. Come forth extrovert friends. Also I was shocked to see how small your laptop really is and klos room does really look fantastic. More fantastic than pictures can be conveyed. Oh, and I love that jlo had rocks/mineral guides for me to look through. And that I did identify the stones I bought.

You just brought us strawberries, brie and salami. I'm totally excited. And amazing race is on. Oh man you'[re making me watch last weeks episode.

I'm totally not going to sign off.
You know, I don't have DVR. I dont know what its like. Well anyway, later I suppose I should stay up late and train for mariokart- as it is I still don't know what time it is. I got up 350am, flight delayed- arrived sometime 6pm est sleeping at 12am est and then with daylight savings, which i agree with you is completely lame, i woke up around 1030. Missed my potential husband but did get to have bacon and eggs and show up for a lovely tea- klos first, which i found charming, and i agree also, don't think were on our radars when we were kids. Maybe? And somehow the day has passed. ANd there is one more strawberry left---

m.

No comments: