Monday, March 1, 2010

Pen,

Here's a few pics just to reaquaint you with what i look like ;) and before i get back to you about all the chatter and sugar addicitons. This is thorne eating an orange bell pepper. Love the look and the framing of the shot. Also i have to put a few shots up that aren't about me in here lest i appear completely narsissistic.
This is the time that it rained... ok, it was just this saturday, and this happens to be 0ne of my favorite freeway views. Epic.

Then for various reasons I've been indulging my vanity and for some reason my eyes have been looking particularly green lately. This shot was to illustrate how drenched I got. Which it does not. So I didn't send it. But I gaze at me fondly anyway. And note i have owned this shirt since '98 at least. So there's some balance from what will appear to be a rampent shopping problem.
This one was purely to illustrate how true it is that i'm a winter color palette and that this top was $2.50 at old navy. No, seriously. 2.50! The langourous gaze just points to how awesome i think it is. Oh, well and how awesome i am in it. Lets be honest. This shot i took for joanna to show the lenten necklace from church. Do note the top from Targ'et. That was the first of the splurge purchasing of this last week. Its so different though, how could I resist. I feel very country in my get up. But it did start a badball rolling. A tasty one but nonetheless. ($20) and obviously shopping for and with other people have consequences, the shirt below, and this pic i sent to cathy. ($19)
And then of course the controversial grey v/ black dress. I chose the grey! I promise I will be taking the black one back. And thanks for your input and as cathy says, its not its fault its grey. Of which is my last purchase at least before I go to kohl's with you and then I cut up my credit card-- before easter is the goal, get myself on a budget and tell myself NO, just like normal people (er, responsible people), and get myself out of the largeblackdeepabysslikeholei'vedugformyself. In my um, defense (excuses, excuses) I did put in the giveaway a pair of sweats, a jacket, a shirt and a pair of jeans. So I am replenishing... um... uh... ($30) + the 2 other shirts for $5 each (not pictured here).
Look, Spring Flowers! Part of the purchasing flurry... but um how could i not? uh... i think really its because its lent and i really am trying to address my money issues so a little freaking out might be occuring- also i don't like grief and things that make me sad- cute dresses and flowers are perfect avoidance purchases. Lets be honest. :) ($26) But oh... so... PRETTY!

more things about more or less important things later- i have a sympathy headache and have o'd on popsicles. and i am also craving chocolate and if i could swim in it i would. that or eat a bag of those awesome kettle chips. mmm salty crunchy goodness.

m.

2 comments:

almost anonymous said...

Your eyes are looking particularly green. Maybe it's the recent rain? ;) Upcoming St. Patrick's Day?

I got to spend my first week's paycheck (that I don't earn until next week) on my car today. Good times. But check the 90,000 mile servicing and new hoses and brakes in the back off the list. At least I won't get all obsessive about it when work eats my life.

Unknown said...

I think the grey works quite well on you despite your jewel tone color palette preferences.