Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pentilion,

So the day was a success yes? I mean far be it for me to put a stamp of approval on your birthday but? You let me sleep in, which led to the pumpkin orange and sad/happy banner. And you know pedicures- where they may or may not have been chanting blessings over us as they lotioned our legs, and sure we saw 4 vultures circling overhead once we got out of the store and into the parking lot, but i'm sure that's a good omen, and doesn't bare anything whatsover but awesomeness for our possibly impending roadtrip to pennsylvania. They were sort of more to the right of us anyway. And then of course there was the suitcase expedition, because who wants those bastards to have the satisfaction of charging me yet another $20 on the way home. Jerks. American Airlines is getting a letter from me. Is all I'm saying- a 1/2 in over the line? Really? Jerks!

Anyway I digress, so then there was the dress i found-- i mean the dress you found, and your birthday pizza which looked delicious, and the flower purchasing, and the mario karting and the sushi for dinner. All in all win/win right?

I don't know yet (i doubt highly) if my stuff is going to fit into the new suitcase, but whatever, it'll work out. I ate all the rest of the veggie strips by the way. What else, what else- that cake looked amazing... and the frosting admittedly was delicious. And yes, the fish tank, lets do it, that deafening water dropping sound thing is harrowing to the 'nth degree. And tomorrow, tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life. And it's going to be flippin' sweet.

m.

4 comments:

pen said...

total (well almost) thumbs up all around for birthday awesomeness. i will have to post the picture of the orange man.

Somebody's mom said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

almost anonymous said...

Did the new suitcase cost less than $20? 'Cause otherwise you're not coming out ahead.

Can you tell we've been dealing with budget issues?

mendacious said...

aa- cranky pants! i spent $40. and considering they will charge me on my return flight and i didn't pay for the last suitcase... and i plan to fly again... i'm going to say i'm coming out ahead. lets keep positive shall we! ;)