Monday, August 11, 2008

M's Guide for the last gasps of Summer TV

Ok so uh, Pen's list was not encouraging to me. What if you're boycotting the olympics? Or using that as an excuse for your patent disinterest? Or that you gave up the hills long ago when LC totally chose that tool over Paris. Like whatever. Or how when you're home working on paintings and you get sucked into lifetime dramas like 7 Things to Do Before Your 30 and she completes every single one of them in 2wks or Teenage Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet that seriously almost looks like Lindsey and ends up learning how to live like a normal person in Ft Wayne Indiana of all places... I mean, like, what am I suppose to do? Watch Nancy Drew staring that girl from Psych? Maybe. Even though her face totally freaks me out for some reason.

But when you climb out from the abyss and shake your head like, what the fuck was I on, and how did I get here in these weird clothes, with that fucking bunny tattoo staring at me from my left breast, then yes, I say, continue to watch Project Runway even though I suspect its totally rigged- if Tim Gunn can make a jump to linen, he may pull it off... and Psych absolutely! Though Monk I feel is more of a spaz then he used to be? I just haven't been fond of the plots of late. But Psych. Dammit. Totally endearing. And besides that, catching episodes of my life on the D list with Kathy Griffin. Just waiting for those precious Netflix to come my way... and watching old MurderSheWrote Ep's and maybe Seinfeld.

Current Netflix Order:
  • SIX FEET UNDER SEASON 4 (death. excellent character development. soulless)
  • SLINGS & ARROWS SEASON 2, 3 (ah shakespeare troupes!)
  • PENNIES FROM HEAVEN (early steve martin?)
  • RIFIFI (it's like a french classic or whatever)

3 comments:

penelope said...

You had me, up until your "classics" on the Netflix queue or whatever. But otherwise, I'm in!

Anonymous said...

Bunny tattoo?

mendacious said...

was it just me or did china suddenly visit my website after i said that i was boycotting it? creeepy.