Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hallo, It's Thursday.

It's like what do you post about after you complain about your friends and their nutty heroin habits. I know not. I guess the answer is work maybe. Thank god for animal wednesdays and movies like MammaMia... I haven't signed up for French 3 yet, but not much else is bugging me. Sure my dad made some crack about me never getting married, that or he would never pay for a platinum wedding. Whatever. It's not like he's not ever going to be anything other than an asshat to me. What else. Oh yes, there's a kleptomaniac in the office. And we all gathered in the office area to talk about it. Sure it might be "the cleaning people" or some out of work actor from the casting office downstairs but I mean, if any of you have seen clockwatchers, it's just more than likely that the iphone was stolen by one of our own... and my pom tea glass... and like 4-5 of peoples ATM accounts... like I don't know. Maybe it's all just a big coincidence. Anyway I have to get back to my CGI storyboards and eating sunflower seeds and watching episodes of Southpark online.

6 comments:

Kurt said...

...and getting paid!

Andria said...

liking the new background color and header. It's fun to change it up - keeps it fresh. that's something even if you can't find the words to follow up just yet.

Anonymous said...

Life isn't exactly dull for you yet... theiviery and storyboards and well.
At my office the dissapearances of stuff stopped after the security guards keys to the office were taken away. charming huh. Guard was always saying it must have been the cleaning crew. True story.

penelope said...

I need to know more about this klepto. Theories?! Like he/she didn't just steal the red stapler... an iphone and ATM accounts?

mendacious said...

well they've stolen the red stapler, the pom glass, and some other basic office supplies, some girls silver compact.

we aren't sure the atm things are related but they might be? it could just be a coincidence.

but the iphone went missing from our EP's office but she was out of it from 2pm-7pm. so she flipped out and blamed the cleaning crew and kicked them out without their vacuum cleaner... true story.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about someone taking your POM Tea glasses. Unfortunately I can't get you the glass bottles any more but send me your mailing info and I'll at least get you some tea.

pomblogger@pomwonderful.com