Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Well I, by M

Today is off to another start that didn't quite ever leave the 2" space above the floor. Cat thwaping at the door, wanted to get in. Could not relent due to ensuring positive reinforcement principles. Threw 2 pillows. Had strange dreams. Woke up in turquoise and burgundy and on my way to work. Eating, supping on a diet coke. Watched episodes of Firefly and found something about that intro song makes me sad. Makes me longing. Find myself tethered to this place and wanting to be in a western... incongruous. with bad grammatical uses and a gun. Find myself on a strange land anyway with debt, and kicking dust up at my feet, walking in a forest of sunflowers, and the cool breeze coming at my back. Counting pennies and watching time, soon to make a universe on the theatre floor. Going where only I can go, and no one follows. And it seems I am already here.