Monday, July 21, 2008

In Dreams, by M

So I was all, kudzu, I love DREAMS! And then last night i had some whacked series of dreams...(idiot you!) ok, i guess I still wouldn't trade them in but still. WTF...

Series:
1. With mom and dad in a big tent atmosphere, consumed with trying to make sure the generator is charging the batteries to the light supply... lots of debate.
2. With a friend. We're in an apartment complex, or a series of apartments. Very clear I need to move or that where ever i was was not where i should be... vague sense of danger.
3. At a school that is more like a business complex. Something is wrong with my eyes, and I feel mentally disabled though I'm in an academy for smart people. There is a vague feeling that the clock is ticking down or that something is about to happen.
4. This is where things take an absolute turn for the worse and is the most vivid part I remember: puppies-- little black and white spotted ones all around this outdoor complex and some of them have dumb rabies- sitting there listless- and some are playing with venomous snakes and are inevitably going to get bitten by them. Remembered that as the puppies were being infected (resident evil style) I had to avoid them, and also had to avoid the slithering snakes. I seemed small and contained.

Woo. Good times. Whatev!

6 comments:

Andria said...

wow. what have you been smokin'? crazy dreams - thanks for sharing, though.

Kurt said...

So much danger.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should read some soothing poetry before bed and have a cup of green tea (decaf). Hmm?

penelope said...

puppies and dumb rabies! dude, your job is totally getting to you.

ashley said...

Oooh, I love the vague sense of danger. It sounds like you were plagued by some sense of anticipation throughout...perhaps you are on the precipice of something exciting!!

~sarah said...

hmmm... maybe that's what happened to you in my dream - dumb rabies puppies or a snake bite. that's why you couldn't make it back to the car to help me trap the demon in the photo book forever.

yes. demon in a photobook. M isn't the only one having strange dreams... : )