Friday, July 11, 2008

Backed

I confronted my pool fears and it was a good day to return as fridays are normally quiet. And it was as beautiful and cathartic as I thought it should be and as a bonus I talked to the guy who yelled at the asshat! He was swimming in the lane over and he said, "Oh was that you? That's why I was getting so upset, because I saw you had to stop your swimming a few times and then I saw the guy collide with you and I thought it was a different guy who collided with me!" I said, Thanks for defending me. And he said, "Yah I thought it was wrong and the time in the pool shouldn't be like that." Aw. Chivalrous guy! Wow.

That felt good.

3 comments:

penelope said...

Awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

Wow, like if you hadn't been collided with he wouldn't have been so upset.

Makes me smile.

Kurt said...

Nice postscript to the best post ever.