Monday, July 14, 2008

OH WELL, BY m

So far the day is off to a sluggish start.
  • cat woke me up at 9. nice cat. work officially started at 9 but luckily no one is watching the clock. though there's this one girl who knows i barely do anything and she is always burrowing death rays into me with her hostile eyes. I would help you Pris but I don't get paid to be a producer.
  • just now discovered my shirt is on inside out. awesome.
  • reviewed finances, too sleepy to be horrified
  • reviewed evening watch carmen at the hollywood bowl: lovely
  • am watching southpark reruns on watchtvsitcoms .com ... will update should anything more significant happen to me.

3 comments:

Kurt said...

I hate when I find out my shirt is on inside out.

Anonymous said...

It's not a fashion statement?

penelope said...

According to that deodorant commercial, you should be all right with an inside-out shirt. Provided you're wearing that particular deodorant.