Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weird Facts Wednesday, by M

It's been a slow week of miscellaneous fact finding information but recent searches included:

Tiger claws can expand to about 4". Their canines can be the length of your middle finger. And they have the bite force of 1000psi.

I am tired of researching about bulls... I mean all I can find about their horns is that they're sharp. How sharp? I have no idea... probably as a knife... but still there's no conclusive information out there.

And I'm a little itchy about having the typhoid virus floating around in my system. Go-super power-immunity-go!

3 comments:

Kurt said...

Shots Schmotz.

mendacious said...

yes kurt. that's why i took pills instead. cheaper and lasts longer? but requires personal responsibility- egad.

Anonymous said...

Err... I see you got weird facts Wednesday posted just in the nick of time... when do you sleep by the way?