Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oh Ok, by M

I have things to complain about like how writers group sucks ass or how irritating it is to see the boss talk about the new mercedes and box seats at the laker game when i'm thinking what i can sell on amazon or if blood donations are worth it, but right now i will answer these tagged questions.

Maybe I should
– stop eating breakfast at McDonalds. Damn those McMuffins.
I love the smell of – citrus blossoms.
People would say that I - am a listmaker.
I don’t understand why – money doesn't grow on trees.
When I wake up in the morning – i say, good morning Marley. Hello Zeppelin, aw look there's Animal. Today I also said, "Oatmeal"...
I lost my willpower to – budget.
Life is – not my burden, but clearly mine to maintain.
My past made me – who I am.
I get annoyed when I – am not understood and or neglected.
Parties are not a good time to – sleep.
Dogs are – awesome and taught me to be a more patient and gentle person.
Cats are – awesome and taught me to be attentive and watchful.
Tomorrow is – fucking friday ya'all. and the premiere party for our new AP show.
I have low tolerance for – stupidity, doomsdayers, naysayers and sentimentality.
I’m totally terrified of - being eaten by a shark, having to fend off a mountain lion or being buried alive.
I wonder why I thought my life would be – debt-free.
I always knew I would – achieve great things, and be awesome.
Never in my life have I – not believed in God.
High school was – an interesting time where I began to locate exactly who i was in the world.
When I’m nervous - I talk fast and possibly get a little ancy and dangerously klutzy.
One time at a family gathering – I felt hope, but it was quickly dashed in favor of disgust and divorce.
Take my advice – do not wait for time or money. They're assholes who are always late, too quick, not enough and though precious, highly mailable and chatty.
Making my bed - um, I usually don't. Unless throwing the covers over the sheet so the cat doesn't get fur on my pillows counts.
I'm almost always – on time, right, analytically minded, and possibly looking for a way to escape.
I’m addicted to – friends, sunflower seeds and looking at my monthly calendar.
I want someone to – find me, oh and also give me money.

4 comments:

penelope said...

hee. you make me smile.

Kurt said...

I would NEVER bury you alive.

Andria said...

I think protecting the pillows from fur balls totally counts.

Anonymous said...

Kurt, I feel so much better now.