Wednesday, June 4, 2008

you're it! by pen

TAG, I'm IT! courtesy of Andria. I do like games.
Maybe I should – plant those tomatoes in the garden.
I love the smell of – my babies after a bath, clean laundry, and that brown sugar and fig lotion from B&BW.
People would say that I - am too quiet. Or that I shouldn't talk as much, depending on my mood.
I don’t understand why – Aliens in America was cancelled..
When I wake up in the morning – I inwardly groan. But then feel better after some iced coffee.
I lost my willpower to – work out for the rest of 2008. And possibly 2009.
Life is – flying by in seconds, vexingly.
My past made me – stronger, hopefully a little wiser.
I get annoyed when I – drop something on my foot or walk into a wall.
Parties are not a good time to – talk politics.
Dogs are – charming, loyal pals.
Cats are – cute but make me wheeze.
Tomorrow is – Thursday, at the park. Will it be a scorcher?
I have low tolerance for – whining.
I’m totally terrified of - losing my kids or husband.
I wonder why I thought my life would be – purple? I don't know how to answer this one, either.
I always knew I would – eat chocolate at least once a day.
Never in my life have I – won a big contest.
High school was – several penelopes ago.
When I’m nervous - my stomach churns, I become mute.
One time at a family gathering – I came down with the Death Sick and possibly initiated its spread to the state of Connecticut.
Take my advice – don't take any wooden nickels.
Making my bed - is a non-negotiable part of the day.
I'm almost always – organized? except when i have children to tend to.
I’m addicted to – chocolate, iced coffee, caramel bars, and the office.
I want someone to – send me a big bag of money.
M, you are TAGGED. xo, pen

No comments: