Monday, June 30, 2008

dear m,

Please return to the blog anon. Blogdom misses you. Penelope misses you!

We require the following assignments to be completed by week's end:
Wierd Facts Wednesday (2, one for last week, one for this week)
Post entitled: About my Weekend
Post entitled: Where I'm Going, Where I've Been
Post entitled: Today I...
For good measure: Not 2, but 4 pages of your novel (2 for last time, one for this time), emailed to Penelope
And then: raise that chin up!
Perhaps a smile or two? (Wan smiles will not be accepted for credit.)
Lastly: locate signature mendacious effervescence and sparkliness!

We feel these assignments will do all of us good: you, me, Blogdom. It's a morale-booster for sure.

Good luck in your mission. I am available for assistance.

xoxo,
penelope

No comments: