Friday, June 6, 2008

Miscellany, by M

This is a "I've been trapped in a camera phone and almost forgotten" picture day. The first picture is from my video shoot for french 2 where I play ed an entertainment reporter who had been attacked by rioting dwarves on my way to the station. I got to say, "j'ai cru que j'allais mourir." I got to use my ole' theatre training and I did my own makeup... the camera work was a little substandard but then we skimped on lighting , the set and location so... what would you expect really.- a 7 hour shoot and only us who thought it was funny. Yes.Here is my spring garden. I've been employed for most of it, sigh. The sunflowers are getting as high as the elephants eye and it's all lush and full and beautiful.
This has to be the best birthday sundae ever. Thanks Ms. Parker!
Ah, synchronicity! And why Lolly was just the rightest car that ever was.
An awesome girl at work clearly awesome because she made the show these cupcakes for our premiere! Red velvet... and the safari creatures got their own little brownsugar sand bed. I chose the walrus. and as Mike said, koo koo kachoo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delightful!


When do we get to see this charming french video? There will be subtitles won't there?

Kurt said...

I planted sunflowers too.

penelope said...

Excuse me, but there were NO mention of rioting dwarves prior to this post. I demand to know more!

The pictures rock.