Thursday, July 13, 2006

good evening


things done today:

-shower (good job me!)
-i forgot to brush my teeth (sorry sarah)
-took out the trash
-watered wilty looking plants
-avoided working out, ate cookies instead (in total addict mode)
-watched episode 5 of VM season 1
-paid 3 bills! (i have $37 to last me all week, damn cutting up of the credit cards)
-emailed mean friend, eliciting alienating email, retaliated with email where i consider ending the friendship
-exercise my aching hands with a tennis ball
-brush plantive golden retriever
-pet 2 cats
-watch southpark
-do work @ actual work place
-eat chicken nuggets
-consider rehab, something cush like "promises" in malibu
-have 1 phone conversation
-block out the hot sun by tacking up tshirts and tableclothes over windows that are shadeless
-think about tomorrow
-email email email
-stare out into the darkness of my soul (laugh as i say this) check off: moody contemplation, sarcasm, boredom.
-floss teeth.

3 comments:

Kurt said...

Thank God you're flossing.

mendacious said...

i actually forgot to right after i shut off my computer. but today i promise.

mendacious said...

a post from the edge:

just incase the one person reading this- thanks kurt, i did floss, and brush my teeth- i am such an over achiever for a slaker with no medical insurance. i'm chewing orbit gum too! (bubblemint).

it's 86 in my house- not really comfortable sleeping weather. my cat is sleeping outside. clearly i should be. i'm clicking aimlessly on the computer- refusing to give my hands a rest. i really should. but i'm practicing a better softer typing technique. no, not really. i wonder though why the n on my computer is disappearing. before the e- even. i guess i better go- plan a strategy of heat survival for tomorrow. ciao.