Monday, March 20, 2006

yes please

So I totally have to share: it's amusing I promise: more than you ever wanted to know about your BIRTHDAY

Here are my partial stats: Your date of conception was on or about 21 August 1975 which was a Thursday. You were born on a Thursday under the astrological sign Taurus. Your Life path number is 5.

As of 3/21/2006 12:43:23 AM EST
You are 29 years old.
You are 358 months old.
You are 1,558 weeks old.
You are 10,904 days old.
You are 261,696 hours old.
You are 15,701,803 minutes old.
You are 942,108,203 seconds old.

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 4.26771037181996 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

There are 53 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 30 candles.


AWESOME:: My birth tree is::Poplar, the Uncertainty
Looks very decorative, no self-confident behaviour, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organiser, tends to philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership serious.

6 comments:

penelope said...

This is really cool...but the numbers freak me out a little. I always jump to the morbid, I guess, and the idea of how fast the seconds and minutes and hours and days and weeks, months, years, really do fly by.

mendacious said...

yes, but just think back to when you were pregnant, and how long that seemed to last... focus more on me being like poplar.

penelope said...

Ah, good point. And the poplar, despite me not being able to picture it, does seem a lot like you--except the part about not being self-confident? Wha?

mendacious said...

since sarcasm among our commentators is at an all time low, let me take a minute and meet you eye-to-eye.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the eyes have it!

double d

Anonymous said...

Taurus is supposed to be Scorpio's "love match" according to who? I forget. Linda Goodman I guess. BUT, everytime I ask Claira if she is Daddy's girl she says, "No, I'm Mommy's girl."

double d