Friday, March 10, 2006

Sunny, Highs in the 70s, and a Jackass Daydreaming of Springtime

Yesterday, I was so happy because I opened the door. I love those times of the year where the heat or the air conditioning can be turned off, and the doors and windows can be left open for the breeze, and the dogs can watch all the people walk by, and you can hear the windchimes. It just feels so good. First I opened the door, then later all the windows: the bedroom windows, the kitchen windows, the living room windows. I had a nice cross-breeze blowing through the house, and was all like, ahhh, spring.

Then Scott informs me this morning, ummm, did you know all the storm windows were still shut?

4 comments:

mendacious said...

um, if you lived in southern cali- that would be like all the time- except for the storm window problem. we don't have those.

Somebody's Mom said...

Oh, my.
What a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Was the cross-breeze just your imagination?

Anonymous said...

LMAO
If it makes you feel better--while we visited, Daddums made a comment about the trees: "Wow, would you look at those Bradfords?"
to which mom replied:
"What raspberries?"