Sunday, March 19, 2006

today

1. Penelo-birthday, Part II. This will include the dinner that never happened on Thursday, location TBA. I do enjoy surprises. Also, fam. And cake. Yum.

2. Some more cleaning. Must persist in House Bitch Duties. Though, will it ever be clean? No, no it will not. There will always be dust, grime, mold, and especially, terrifically, Hair of the Bender. I should shave her bald.

3. Speaking of bald, when will Kaleigh's hair fall out entirely, I wonder.

4. And, she now has tiny pimples. According to What to Expect the First Year, "infant acne" occurs in 40% of babies. That's too bad.

5. She does something really funny sometimes, though. Out of the blue (or, "ot of the ble"), her fists clench, her whole body stiffens while her legs draw up, her face wrinkles, and she slowly turns maroon. Then, she emits The Angry Baby Cry. It's different from The Normal Baby Cry, intense and strangled-sounding, and fairly amusing. Particularly since it goes away in approximately 20 seconds and seems inspired by nothing. It reminds me of Super Mario: remember on the Nintendo version, when Mario squatted down until he turned all flashy, and then he could jump really high?

6. Although come to think of it, I do not like the verb "squat." The noun might be okay.

7. Grey's Anatomy, Season 1! My birthday present from Scott (who has made a full recovery). (Aside from pulling his back out again this morning.) (Sheesh.) Season 1 is only 9 episodes, but still important. Not to mention I could McDream all day of McDreamy, mmm. I am up to ep 4. Last year I thought that I had watched it from the beginning, but either I didn't come in until midway through the season, or else I forgot everything I watched, possibly another side effect of working for Evil Verizon Wireless.

8. Speaking of, heehee. Please click here.

9. And I am totally having a fun drink with dinner tonight.

10. That's about it. I need to put on some socks, as my feet are cold. And possibly a different, warmer shirt.

No comments: