Monday, March 27, 2006

Only 218 Days Left!

I'm already brainstorming costume ideas for Halloween 2006. Last year, Scott and I went as Chuck Noland and the volleyball Wilson from Cast Away. With me six months pregnant, the Wilson costume worked out rather well. All I had to do was throw on some yoga pants and this shirt:
This year, I feel compelled to make it a family affair. Here are the ideas I've come up with so far:
1. I'm stealing this from a lady I saw on the Today Show this past Halloween: One of us would be the Empire State Building, and baby would be King Kong "climbing" up the top.

2. The parents as Morticia and Gomez Addams, baby as Uncle Fester.

3. Parents as Amazing Racers, baby as the Travelocity gnome, or (credit mendacious)...

4. Parents as Amelie and her love interest, baby as the gnome.

Any other ideas? Possibly Austin Powers, Felicity Shagwell, and Mini Me, but...nah, too easy. Remember, time is of the essence.

2 comments:

mendacious said...

you and my friend kerry are soooo disturbed, although lets face it- i'm totally jealous

Anonymous said...

I totally vote for the Adams Family trio. Mostly because I wanna see Scott dressed as Gomez...LMAO