Wednesday, March 8, 2006

sincerely disappointed

The other day on a misguided whim, I chose the "reduced sugar" version of Cocoa Puffs. What was I thinking? Both kinds of Cocoa Puffs, the good kind and the crap kind, were on sale for $2. Considering all the other crap I eat in a day, did I think I was going to save my teeth? Oh, I know--I thought my ass size would diminish more rapidly with one box of reduced sugar ceral. And perhaps it will, since RSCP's taste so boring I probably won't eat them. WTF. They taste like browned Kix. Which, incidentally, might be mother-tested, but no kid other than a pod-child would approve.

2 comments:

mendacious said...

you're in the throws of a sugar addiction. you can't be trusted.

Kim said...

Um, I really like Kix. And now I'm hurt that you inferred that I am a pod-child. But not really, because I also like Raisin Nut Bran, which I only recently found out is specifically designed for old people.