Thursday, April 26, 2007

iRobot

In my effort to make a vapid post, as I haven't yet come up with a vapid entertainment loving post yet, i wanted you to know that i love the iRobot. at first it sort of creeped me out and it's beeping pleas for help were ignored, i often just powered it off. okay i still do, but at least i now let it sweep my floor clean. i don't empty it but i do make sure it doesn't run aground bcs of a stray chord or fringed carpet. this is about all i can bring myself to do. but it is pretty cute when it beeps a song when it returns to home base or how it powers down when it gets stuck and no one comes to help it and we come home to find it blinking a sad redlight song.

it's the little things in life you learn to appreciate... thanks irobot.

4 comments:

penelope said...

can a clean floor be considered a vapid pleasure, or merely a domestic one?

don't think mendacious, don't think. you must try a little less, dig a little more shallowly to find your inner dingbat.

Kurt said...

Your iRobot sounds adorable!

Anonymous said...

I would love that...I hate vacuuming! (Not that I have the space to justify it really.) My sis-in-law really wants the one that works on hard floors, since their dog and cat shed all over the tile floor.

Trey said...

I saw what it pulled on Will Smith---RUN!!!!!!!