Wednesday, June 14, 2006

today's mishaps

1. Opened ginormous umbrella in rain/wind gusts, planning to use said monstrosity in shield fashion to protect mom and baby. Umbrella doesn't flip inside out (which I hate!), but instead, because it's so sturdy and big, yanks me several feet down the sidewalk. K.Lo laughs.

2. Screen door gets caught on stroller while leaving house. Push stroller forward, thinking door will simply swing shut behind us; instead, door smacks cleanly into forehead. May have bruise.

3. Cut into package received in mail using scissors. Noticed the blades weren't moving. Realized shirt was caught, and sure enough, there is now a hole.

2 comments:

Kim said...

If it makes you feel any better, I almost left the bathroom with most of my skirt tucked into my underpants. But I caught it in time, so that might not count as enough of a mishap...

I'm glad you're back from vacation!

Megs said...

This sounds like my entire life. Why are we not hanging out, again?