Thursday, June 22, 2006

must type

hey all. must adjust to the working life- it's hard. whine. with all the working and the hours and the sitting and the watching. have managed to not get fired for a whole 3 days. yes! so awesome. it's all chill. i look forward to showing you pics. and trying not to break my non-disclosure confidentiality agreement i signed. currently my hands hurt from all the typing. i have to be so careful of my form. doing my ball exercises. it'd be different if my hands and arms weren't in pain when i started but the carpel = tendinitis flare ups and what have you are here and making themselves known. why hands! why!

+ the kitchen has all these snacks. i might as well be working at a place called -EXCESS. too much typing, too many goldfish crackers.

monday i'm going to start biking to work. and tomorrow i'm going to an actual old fashioned (of sorts) church retreat up in santa barbara. how much do you want to know??

currently i need to put pants on, before the shoes. totally noted. and eat some breakfast. and find food to bring to work so i don't become a cow on corn feed.

other things to ruminate about: casual sex, laundary, chapped lips, robotic arms, books to take with me, potholes, flat tires, kinetic energy and the unfulfilling nature of cereal.

currently listening to: disneyland commercial aka pirates of the caribbean.

9 comments:

penelope said...

i find cereal to be quite fulfilling, though. and today i saw this book at the store where you use CHEERIOS to fill in the blanks. how cool is that. for, um, small children of course.

Kurt said...

I love cereal. I remember when goldfish crackers were less popular. I wear pants.

Karima said...

too many goldfish crackers. as if.

Somebody's Mom said...

Pass me the yogurt please. It will be yummy with granola.


Oh, yes, we noticed the clever use of ruminate! gold star for you.

SW said...

why are you ruminating about casual sex?? do tell...

mendacious said...

right szu-hua?! right! i wonder if people just say oh her, she's just saying things to bait us. it's true, i am. i debated about talking about a certain person and their relationship that their in-- i'll try to break it down hypothetically when i come back from the retreat.

mendacious said...

pen, your post explains your serious reaction to my cereal comment. i wish i could be filled by cereal and not pass out. count yourself lucky my friend.

Kurt said...

Camera1 is doing the best it can.

mendacious said...

I LOVE YOU CAMERA 1. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.