Monday, August 2, 2010

enclosed photos c/o pen:

here i am superpsyched bcs kerry came by and brought me a frap completely unsolicted. so so good. heres the norton. i take the picture to confirm the tree is called "cassia". and that its super awesome with its fluffy yellow cool.
this is a most excellent picture of jesus with angel. Love EET.
what! another picture of a saint squashing a dragon. in this case michael. i think a collection of sts with dragons might be in order. oh degas. me on my way to work.
more flower pics from the church lot that haven't been stolen like the 2nd sunflower was just this last week. happy zinnia. oh and i don't know how i feel about our matches our business cards. i guess they're cool. but um, yah, they're cool. here's a lovely wild strawberry from lunch with sarah and some further tree in the sun magicalness.
not to be done with the outdoors this is fellow garden warrior emily, and follows our servethecity funtimes. more letter like stuff later. psych is on and i have to panic about getting up at 2am to pray.
but how can all of my life be too busy and time consuming and ridiculous when you look at those bright smiling faces. it cannot.
that'll do bean. that'll do.
m.

3 comments:

almost anonymous said...

Love the Norton Simon. It's the perfect size museum for me. And I have the free prints I got there up on my wall at home.

pen said...

I'm glad for the clarification of Norton, bcs I was all... Norton antivirus? Norton anthology? What?
:)

Awesome pictures. Awesome life goings-on.

Andria said...

I LOVE the statue of the girl with actual clothes on and her arms pulled back and her face up and the lighting. magnificent.
And those sun/tree pictures are FAB-U-LOUS.