Friday, August 27, 2010

Penfire,

So i was all hacked and what not. I suppose the person who clearly is an agent of the oldman could be reading this right now- May the HolySpirit swoop down upon you and eat your heart.

Anyway you'd think my account wouldve been restored to me by now. But oh not so. I checked and Samuel or whatever his name is, said I hadn't provided enough information and cannot as yet validate my acct...that it is me. It's like that scene in zoolander where will farrel's character is all "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!" It's like I tried to answer them based on the questions they asked. I spent another 1/2 hr thinking of things to add- emails i'd sent. The content of folders... Frustrating. And even now going, oh yah I forgot I had that folder in there and I could've mentioned x and y. I suppose if they reject my request a 2nd time I'll try again. But then what? Luckily most all my emails I had wanted to save I printed out when i got laid off on the 6th. And if I have to i guess I can start new on FB. WhatEVER! AGH! Amber suggests I send them a picture of me and a newspaper with the words "set me free" on it. I totally should.

It's like creating a new identity. (..... crickets.)

*Sigh* (slump head onto desk).

Anyway i've got like a whole bunch of iced tea to drink and i need to stop buying breakfasts. I managed to swim away some of the newly found irritation and stress and vow to go walking today. It's like yes I have a crick in my shoulder and a pain in my heel but it's like when you rest and it still hurts even though its 'slightly' better, means you just have to go on with your life right? Clearly my new devil is the fraps i keep obsessively consuming venti sized. And am eating entirely too much corn.

In unrelated news I'm writing a list of people who have ever wronged me or felt condemned by. It's going to be good times.

And of course ProRun. Wow. I just watched. Casanova mumbling in true petulant fashion "I think i'm getting fat. . ." haha. Maybe he's just been 'like getting sensitive'. Though i think Tim is being a little unfair on his asthetic. It's like that guy who did all that awesome draping- R?omy? something? and oh man gretchen- if you know your fellow designers can't do something why are you having them do it? what kind of leadership is that? if they're not capable? and wow, she threw them to the wolves after vowing not too. though ivy and her crocodile tears in the beg too much. Michael Kors blenching was classic! oh gretchen... flipping on the runway and then sending michael down the runway. i mean river. ooooh! I loved what Tim had to say. ForSHAME! Loved it. This extended pro run is snarktastic goodtimes.

Which reminds. You know you go snarklight. Totally. Esp in ref to the kiddos. Because you get all HSP man. Remember I got to know you in your unprecedented angry phase. And i liked that girl. What can I say. The strange off kilter encounters (though lets admit to our one or two readers- we exchange letters outside of this forum... being more uncensored and candid than whats appropriate for daytime television.) i also lack right now ... mostly... due to not being around the rest of mankind.

Oh and I told mom that if another email came from me asking all my friends for $16,000 there would be way more expletives also- i mean in addition to telling them to contact the consulate on my behalf and setting up a blog to update my adoring fans.

m.

3 comments:

almost anonymous said...

Blarg. I don't think mine asked me for any money or gave me some scam contact info. Like they were going to sit on your account until someone responded?

Totally enraging, like the people who called my grandma claiming to be me and my cousin...by name.

Bastards.

ashley said...

How could they not just sense that your you with your overwhelming youness? They should consult Pen posthaste.

Unknown said...

actually, yeah, they didn't really tell me how to get money to you. would they have followed up if I had been like, oh, dear karen! such and such. anyway. i wish you had seen the jonah and the whale musical with me today. because nineveh can't be smote down and such, and there was a blow up pool toy and awesome chorus numbers.