Thursday, December 14, 2006

what about brian's hair?

Dear Barry Watson,

I do like your latest show, What About Brian, currently airing Monday nights, 10 PM, on ABC. I like most of the characters, even though yours in particular is kind of selfish and whiny, and well, Deena's is too. And Adam's. And where the hell is Marjorie? JJ Abrams, are you too busy with LOST to remember that Marjorie is still in the credits, and we haven't seen so much as a glimpse of her since the wedding debacle? Character development for absentee characters is welcome, I'm just saying...

Anyway, Barry, let's please talk about your hair. I don't think this picture quite conveys what's happening in the back, which frankly is verging on a mullet. And mullets are not good, Barry Watson. I mean, if you have to go a little long, I guess that's fine... Not my favorite look for you, to be honest, but you do what you have to do. Just, about the back: choppy choppy, okay? It's quite distracting, and I am strongly considering fast-forwarding through your scenes, which would leave me with all of 10 minutes of show. Thanks.

xo,
penelope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I didn't even know this show was still ON?

I've gotta start watching more TV.