Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Skinny Pancakes


are better than YOUR skinny pancakes. i have the best swedish pancake recipe ever!!!


oh and apparently my aunt came over to my grandma's last night and noticed her car that she had stored there had been badly dented- but was more mad that no one had told her in the 2wks it'd been there. she actually stormed off and never came back. am i glad i missed it? or should i have witnessed it?... nah. still glad i sat and watched the first 2 hours of fanny and alexander and 2 hours of christmas themed scrubs. also o'd. on oj and fudge. so GOOD.

2 comments:

penelope said...

um, hello--it is such a tease to brag about a recipe and then NOT post the recipe. i demand the recipe!

ashley said...

My brother-in-law makes so much candy every Christmas, we call him Willy Wonka. This year's favorite? What I call the Baby Ruth Crack Bars - a combination of peanut butter and rice krispy crust topped with peanut butter fudge. Can you hear me gaining ten pounds??