Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Peas, Give CJ a Chance

Dear Friends,

Please link Convincing John to your blogs. Pretty please? I know it's a busy time of year, but honestly. Kim and I are becoming sincerely DEPRESSED.

You don't have to read it, though we'd love you to. You don't have to love it, though we're sure you will. (Trust in momentum!) And you don't have to contribute with submissions or comments, even though your contributions will be what makes the site FANTASTIC, and even though it would be so much FUN for us all.

But please, if nothing else--link. Link, link, link! We have faith in this thing, but we do need your help.

I feel like I'm waiting for a boy to call, and worrying he never will. Oh, alas... Where is the love, I just don't know.

XOXO,
Sad Penelope

4 comments:

Cue said...

Aw, sorry! Doing it right now. I'll put you under "support the arts."

Anonymous said...

If only I had a blog. *Sniff*

Anonymous said...

Hello. dd here.

Anonymous said...

"daypooab"

That was a weird one.

dd