Tuesday, February 14, 2006

LinDP (part 2)



Dear So and So,
Another spectacullllar day here in the facility. Today I got put to work in the yard-my hand is already blistering up, poor delicate hand- airating the lawn and i came across 2 jumbo earthworms which i protected from the birds hovering near by, by throwing them grubs and waving my arms. Spring is certainly coming. I've been put to work preparing a walkway from the garage to the main dorm and already there is red tape about what shape the walkway should be. I''m voting for a straight line- possibly circular concrete steps would be nice, but they'd still have to be in a straight line- but that's a bit off. In a moment I have to finish with the pitchfork, find the sledge hammer and get to work breaking up the old existing pathway which leads to the grapefruit tree and nothing else. I'm concerned however with such vigorous work what lunch will be and if my art dealer will be able to find me if they call, while i'm out in the field.

No comments: