Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ah, This Movie.


i did almost everything on the list but i did not yoga. i consider myself a failure. but as i did watch labyrinth it did make me smile and pluck myself ever so slightly from the pit of despair through which i find myself tumbling on a daily basis. ah, good times. if only i was a goblin, thralling around under the thumb of the goblin king. although to be this little guy here- he was my favorite as a kid.
also curiously i noticed a couple HarryPotter similarities- at the very beginning and end there is a white owl- almost identical to the one used in the movies and the main character calls her goblin friend "Hogwart" on accident numerous times. I'm just saying.

so today holds an entirely new set of promises but they look startlingly like the previous list- just exchange a few points with going to the bank and procrastinating about treadmilling, then treadmilling...

1 comment:

mendacious said...

people suck for having nothing to say about this movie... let alone the amazing puppetry and harry potter connections.