Monday, September 22, 2008

Today I, by M

feel like a sunflower that has died and finches are pecking out the seeds of me.

and other thoughts:

She won't stop smacking her gum but somehow I can't bring myself to say, "shut the fuck up."
So now I'm listening to ubiquitous music. It's her obliviousness that baffles.

The garden is now under control, as nature's want is to run unchecked. I usually approve but not of weeds.

The dresser is lacquered but there are unsightly ripples on the sides. Do I sand or let it be.

French has many things to remember that I can't quite get a handle.

The book 1491 is full of marvelous facts, musings, wanderings and investigations into all things the Americas. and my trip is 2months,2weeks,4days away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is good that you can feed the birds. Sweet finches.


Hurrah! You worked so hard!

Any sore muscles?