Friday, September 12, 2008

for reals jack j., by pen

1. Jack J. is a handsome man.

2. Jack J. is all about water and the beach and surfiness and acoustic guitar. It’s Hawaiiany breeze, musicfied.

3. The reason Jack J. is so near and dear to my nostalgic little heart is it reminds me of first starting to date J.Lo, who is so into all sorts of music by nature, and we listened to a lot of it around then. Before Jack J. was all popular and mainstreamed. I think of spring and flowers and warmth and driving to wherever with the windows down. I feel mainly peace.

And, he amuses me.

Taylor - Jack Johnson

2 comments:

Kurt said...

I found out about Jack Johnson a few weeks ago when I was researching Jack Johnson (boxer) on wikipedia.

He sings and plays guitar.

Andria said...

I can't get the video to play. :(