Friday, September 12, 2008

M's Truth about Jack, J.

Jack J. is too MELLOW to the point of somnambulance. Like so languid I might pass out. So mumbly I might fall face forward into pasta. So breezy that I might just fly away like a balloon and passout in the upper atmosphere and then find myself plummeting to earth so that when I wake up nothing is in my brain. He's just not for me. And it's not like I hate it. I just recognize something that is so not apart of me as to be completely a part of someone else. But my question, I want a good story in brief about why it is so important to Pen and I will love it a little bit more by association.

4 comments:

penelope said...

but i already told you why it's so important to my little heart! maybe he's just too mainstream (at this point) for your taste?

mendacious said...

there's a couple songs i can handle but it's not the mainstream issue, like for instance that is my gut reaction/hatred for coldplay. it's just literally/physically the music and what it evokes in me.

and you just said it was important bcs of j.lo but that doesn't take me into your feelings or what it evokes in you?! like an actual physical setting or what not.

ashley said...

M, you hate Coldplay??? How can this be.

I love that the two of you are so so so opposite on so many levels - like ying and yang - and yet, so well-matched. I love the Pen-is-not-M-is-not-Pen posts.

~sarah said...

heh heh, face first into pasta... :)