Tuesday, December 4, 2007

In lieu of

Current conditions: sunny, with a light breeze of optimism.
Done: Ordered my biscuit toasted, was delightful as i thought it could be. Also i shipped my amazon order. It cost me $7.05. I walked out thinking that somehow someway it should've cost less and that i could've made more.
Things out: Calendar (determined to get back to scheduling exercise after the great cold of '07.), 2 mugs, burts lipbalm, french flashcards, marionette.
Wearing: Hat, with flipflops.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, you wore a hat and flip flops. Today, I wore a scarf, a sweater, a leather jacket, long pants and flip flops cleverly disquised as Target wannabe Uggs. Something is very wrong with this picture.
Miss you too my dear sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

bodo!

Kurt said...

bodo indeed!

Anonymous said...

He's using a Jedi mind trick for you to throw tennis balls.