Sunday, December 16, 2007

that's what i said.

Yesterday evening was the annual CSD Holiday/Festivus party, and good times were had by all! We started out at Boca Bay and then made our--seriously--only slightly inebriated way to the Casa de L&H. Highlights included:

Hand-selected pins, reflective of our personalities: Mother Hen (me), Silly Goose (J.Lo), Fruit Cake (Laura), Big Cheese (Howard), Happy Camper (Mike B.), Eager Beaver (Adrienne), Work Horse (Rod), Odd Duck (Justin), Black Sheep (Lindsey), Numb Skull (Jeremy)

Starters: Crab Dip, Thai Chicken Satay, Spring Rolls

Drink: Evolution (a white wine, not bad)

Dinner: Buffalo Mozzarella salad and a Crab Cake

J.Lo's dinner: Spicy Tuna Roll and Filet Mignon Porto

Mike B. ate sushi and I am still not over it.

Tacky joke du jour: "That's what she said," a la Michael Scott. I have no idea who *cough* started saying it, but it seemed to catch on like wildfire.

First game of Beer Pong: played. Lost. Howard cheated.

Snacks eaten: Like, some cookies? That memory in particular is fuzzy.

Rod's shirt color: Not pink, not salmon, not yellow, maybe peach, but I say it was Goldenrod.

Mel: Fabulous!

T.: Lame, didn't come to party.

Door prizes won: Blingy cuff links (J.Lo), this weird little furry Magic Christmas Tree (me).

Ellie: Slept the whole time.

We turned into pumpkins by: Midnight.
Happy Festivus, everyone!

5 comments:

T. said...

No argument here.

Anonymous said...

Were you guys still here when Adrienne fell into the pile of ladders? That was the BEST!

Kim said...

I don't think I understand your magic Christmas tree. Is its magic that it grows scrunchies?

That having been said, I am super jealous that I didn't get to go to a fun Christmas party this year. Our Christmas party is in January, which really sort of defeats the whole purpose, in my opinion.

penelope said...

We MISSED Adrienne falling into the ladders. Bummer!

The magic tree is one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. It looked like it belonged on the set of Fraggle Rock (I mean, other than the fact that Fraggles don't celebrate Christmas.) Unfortunately, it was destroyed less than half a day later by K-Zilla.

Anonymous said...

Did you know you cannot get Evolution in San Francisco? I found one restaurant that apparently had it and then found out that it had gone out of business.