Tuesday, December 18, 2007

alright whatever, i'm posting


i have to blog about a party and the pipe leak and okay christmas things, to keep it topical... i like daisy's idea of best and worst moments bcs each year becomes more obscure and i tend to repress. but i'm behind. my current obsessions are these: passing french 1. my final is on wednesday and i've registered for french 2. though my professor is glad i've turned my back on my german ancestry he still sort of dislikes me. whatever. i'm crossing my fingers for a C+ and wanting to be pleasantly surprised if i get a B-. and besides that, hello, i'm going to be jobless again. the show's not getting picked up, i didn't get fired, most of the people here like me, i think, unless i'm wrong, which you know, but at least the VP asked if i would be interested in producing and asked for my resume, and she's like, well not that we're hiring right now but... which means, if we fire someone or a position opens up... yah. uh huh. unsureville. anyway i'm still living paycheck to paycheck and the car payment's- yike- which by the way, i've named my car Lolly. This is sort of anti-me but i'm going to go with it. and that's life, who doesn't live this way. i don't know. one day i might have a job that i care about and feel a discerning level of responsibility for. but for now i'm watching absurd fellini films, taking IQ tests (130), checking realitystaff.com and waiting for more rain. but it's been a streak. a mad dash of almost solid employ from 6/26/06 to now... with only maybe a month 1/2 off in btw... so maybe. it won't end here, well it really can't. i can't afford it too... but hey, another office to photograph, people to talk about. so it goes. it goes. more interesting things to blog about later- like the price of my monthly planner: $16.99 or my obsession with the 7up series and rockband on xbox. happy tuesday.

2 comments:

penelope said...

you should also really blog about why your french teacher doesn't like you.

Kurt said...

Maybe we're related.