Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Uh, Hmph.

Hello Good Blog readers! I remember a time when I used to be curious about things. Events struck me as funny or tragic, people were intriguing- there were stories to tell, quandaries to puzzle… But now it all seems rather routine. Work while busy is mainly uneventful. No one eccentric to blog about besides the editor, the cute boys in the office and maybe how many different color post-it notes we can get or how much petty cash we can spend on starbucks and pastries before we get cut off. And of course the great aluminum foil incident of June ’07…

I lost my ATM card and it seems no matter how much money I get at the bank to hold me off till the new card comes is never enough. I still need to get mulch, work on my quilt, complete the teardrop stone pathway started 2 years ago and start working out 4/5 times a week. Exercise my foot because my heel aches and go kite flying. Everything seems to be in a “pending stage”… or anything I accomplish just sort of klunks over to the next thing. Am I bored? Is that it? Are pictures of my yard and the new “miss bossy” t-shirt I’m ironon’ing not enough? Where ever I’m going seems to be going at a very slow rate whatever it is. And yet somehow it’s already summer and the solstice will demand I celebrate with beer and cheese and a prayer to dead relatives and then maybe a road trip and a camping trip and hmph…who knows. French and the job and well surely there must be something.

No comments: